In past few days you must have heard about a vulnerability in BASH which allow remote execution of commands. Any version of BASH older than bash-4.1.2-15.el6_5.2 is vulnerable to remote execution. Which is a very serious security threat. Read more about this Shellshock Bug. What is BASH? It’ the default interactive shell in Linux. When you are interacting with the terminal via any terminal emulator, over a tty, or ssh) you are generally typing commands that bash will read and execute. Even if you...
- RIP Ubuntu 12.04 – Precise Pangolin reaches end of life
- How to Patch Your Server Against Dirty COW Linux Vulnerability (CVE-2016-5195)
- Massive DDoS Knocks Down Twitter, Github, Reddit, Pinterest and More Popular Websites
- ShellShock Bug: BASH Vulnerability, Are you safe?
- Howto Install ProjectSend in Ubuntu 14.04
14.04 Android Apache Arch Linux Best Linux Distro code revisions code revision system Debian Defora Fedora Filehosting how to svn how to usvn LAMP LAMP in Ubuntu LAMP Stack Linux linux in daily life Linux Mint MySQL Open Source Operating System ownCloud ownCloud in Ubuntu ownCloud in Ubuntu 14 PHP ProjectSend Revisioning system revisions Revision System Subversion Supercomputers Suse SVN Ubuntu Ubuntu 14 Ubuntu 14.04 Unix use of linux user friendly svn USVN Virtual Hosts windows vs linux Wordpress Wordpress in Ubuntu