Ubuntu 12.04 – Precise Pangolin (LTS) was released on 26th April, 2012 & finally after 5 long years it is reaching to it’s end of life on 28th April, 2017. When an OS release reaches its “end of life” it means that the release will not receives any further updates, including critical security upgrades/patches. It is highly recommend that you upgrade your release to a recent version of Ubuntu. I am running Ubuntu 12.04, what should I do? If you’re...
- RIP Ubuntu 12.04 – Precise Pangolin reaches end of life
- How to Patch Your Server Against Dirty COW Linux Vulnerability (CVE-2016-5195)
- Massive DDoS Knocks Down Twitter, Github, Reddit, Pinterest and More Popular Websites
- ShellShock Bug: BASH Vulnerability, Are you safe?
- Howto Install ProjectSend in Ubuntu 14.04
14.04 Android Apache Arch Linux Best Linux Distro code revisions code revision system Debian Defora Fedora Filehosting how to svn how to usvn LAMP LAMP in Ubuntu LAMP Stack Linux linux in daily life Linux Mint MySQL Open Source Operating System ownCloud ownCloud in Ubuntu ownCloud in Ubuntu 14 PHP ProjectSend Revisioning system revisions Revision System Subversion Supercomputers Suse SVN Ubuntu Ubuntu 14 Ubuntu 14.04 Unix use of linux user friendly svn USVN Virtual Hosts windows vs linux Wordpress Wordpress in Ubuntu