In this blog post I will guide you about Installing USVN (User Friendly SVN) Now the questions arise here is What is SVN (Subversion) or USVN? – So, first I will briefly tell you about SVN & USVN, & then we will discuss about How to Install it in Linux. (Those of you who already have a good idea what SVN is please bare with me.) What is SVN (Subversion)? Subversion is a free/open source version control system (VCS). That is,...
- RIP Ubuntu 12.04 – Precise Pangolin reaches end of life
- How to Patch Your Server Against Dirty COW Linux Vulnerability (CVE-2016-5195)
- Massive DDoS Knocks Down Twitter, Github, Reddit, Pinterest and More Popular Websites
- ShellShock Bug: BASH Vulnerability, Are you safe?
- Howto Install ProjectSend in Ubuntu 14.04
14.04 Android Apache Arch Linux Best Linux Distro code revisions code revision system Debian Defora Fedora Filehosting how to svn how to usvn LAMP LAMP in Ubuntu LAMP Stack Linux linux in daily life Linux Mint MySQL Open Source Operating System ownCloud ownCloud in Ubuntu ownCloud in Ubuntu 14 PHP ProjectSend Revisioning system revisions Revision System Subversion Supercomputers Suse SVN Ubuntu Ubuntu 14 Ubuntu 14.04 Unix use of linux user friendly svn USVN Virtual Hosts windows vs linux Wordpress Wordpress in Ubuntu