Today we will learn about ProjectSend & Howto Install ProjectSend in Ubuntu 14.04 ProjectSend is a self-hosted application which you can easily install on your Server (In our Scenario we will install ProjectSend on Server Running Ubuntu 14.04). The Application lets you upload files & assign those files to specific users which you create yourself from the Web Interface of ProjectSend as well as to the general public. To learn more visit Projectsend Why ProjectSend? Secure: ProjectSend is Secure (You’re...
- RIP Ubuntu 12.04 – Precise Pangolin reaches end of life
- How to Patch Your Server Against Dirty COW Linux Vulnerability (CVE-2016-5195)
- Massive DDoS Knocks Down Twitter, Github, Reddit, Pinterest and More Popular Websites
- ShellShock Bug: BASH Vulnerability, Are you safe?
- Howto Install ProjectSend in Ubuntu 14.04
14.04 Android Apache Arch Linux Best Linux Distro code revisions code revision system Debian Defora Fedora Filehosting how to svn how to usvn LAMP LAMP in Ubuntu LAMP Stack Linux linux in daily life Linux Mint MySQL Open Source Operating System ownCloud ownCloud in Ubuntu ownCloud in Ubuntu 14 PHP ProjectSend Revisioning system revisions Revision System Subversion Supercomputers Suse SVN Ubuntu Ubuntu 14 Ubuntu 14.04 Unix use of linux user friendly svn USVN Virtual Hosts windows vs linux Wordpress Wordpress in Ubuntu