Today a massive Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack against a DNS service provider Dyn crippled down the internet. DNS (Domain Name System) act as the authoritative reference for mapping domain names (uncovertech.com) to IP addresses (22.214.171.124). In plain words, Domain Name System is simply an Internet’s phone directory that resolves human-readable web addresses, like uncovertech.com against 126.96.36.199. If DNS layer is attacked, it becomes impossible for your browser to resolve URLs and hence website become inaccessible. Services affected by DDOS...
- RIP Ubuntu 12.04 – Precise Pangolin reaches end of life
- How to Patch Your Server Against Dirty COW Linux Vulnerability (CVE-2016-5195)
- Massive DDoS Knocks Down Twitter, Github, Reddit, Pinterest and More Popular Websites
- ShellShock Bug: BASH Vulnerability, Are you safe?
- Howto Install ProjectSend in Ubuntu 14.04
14.04 Android Apache Arch Linux Best Linux Distro code revisions code revision system Debian Defora Fedora Filehosting how to svn how to usvn LAMP LAMP in Ubuntu LAMP Stack Linux linux in daily life Linux Mint MySQL Open Source Operating System ownCloud ownCloud in Ubuntu ownCloud in Ubuntu 14 PHP ProjectSend Revisioning system revisions Revision System Subversion Supercomputers Suse SVN Ubuntu Ubuntu 14 Ubuntu 14.04 Unix use of linux user friendly svn USVN Virtual Hosts windows vs linux Wordpress Wordpress in Ubuntu