On October 19, 2016, A very dangerous vulnerability was exposed in the Linux kernel named Dirty COW. A zero-day local privilege escalation vulnerability has existed for eleven years since 2005, it has existed since Linux kernel version 2.6.22+ which means a vast majority of servers are at risk including yours. This bug affects all sort of Android or Linux kernel to escalate privileges, Any system user can become root in no time, Exploiting this bug/vulnerability means that a regular system user...
- RIP Ubuntu 12.04 – Precise Pangolin reaches end of life
- How to Patch Your Server Against Dirty COW Linux Vulnerability (CVE-2016-5195)
- Massive DDoS Knocks Down Twitter, Github, Reddit, Pinterest and More Popular Websites
- ShellShock Bug: BASH Vulnerability, Are you safe?
- Howto Install ProjectSend in Ubuntu 14.04
14.04 Android Apache Arch Linux Best Linux Distro code revisions code revision system Debian Defora Fedora Filehosting how to svn how to usvn LAMP LAMP in Ubuntu LAMP Stack Linux linux in daily life Linux Mint MySQL Open Source Operating System ownCloud ownCloud in Ubuntu ownCloud in Ubuntu 14 PHP ProjectSend Revisioning system revisions Revision System Subversion Supercomputers Suse SVN Ubuntu Ubuntu 14 Ubuntu 14.04 Unix use of linux user friendly svn USVN Virtual Hosts windows vs linux Wordpress Wordpress in Ubuntu